Sunday 4 November 2012

Austria Orchestra Trip Summer 2012

Hello my few readers out there!
As school has become very busy according to my final exams this year, I unfortunately don't have much time left posting, but I'll try to do my best. During my summer holidays I've been to Austria again with the Junge Philharmonie Brandenburg to play the opera "Der Wildschütz" by Albert Lortzing. It has been a lovely trip with my "second family" and I really enjoyed spending the summer surrounded by people who share the same passion for music.
Piggies on the way to our rehearsals (:
Swimming pool in Jennersdorf. It seemed to be a sunny day and no one expected the stormy weather which came up...but anyway we had free entry everyday!
Another picture from the swimming pool @ Jennersdorf. Me sunbathing hehe


The open air stage at Jennersdorf, you can see some people in the orchestra pit down there.

Vienna is famous for its Sachertorte, a special chocolate cake, yummmmmmm

Met a nice guy in Vienna who cruised around in his self-made bike and he was so kind to let me take a picture oh yesssssss look at the dog! ;)

Childhood memories @ Prater Vienna.

having a day off and taking a picture with the mascots of our opera festival

Me and our famous conductor Sebastian Weigle, gotta love him!
My lovely room-mate hanging around in the park of the chocolate factory ^_^

L.O.V.E. is in the aiiiiiiiiir

No comments:

Post a Comment