Sunday 15 December 2013

Aren't we all craving for a bit of summer and sunshine?

Playa de Mogán - Gran Canaria
 
Playa del Inglés - Gran Canaria
It has been a while again since my last post. China has been some months ago and not much happened since then except for me joining the Technical University of Berlin for some fun studies in environmental protection and physics and working in a hotel in Berlin Mitte. A week ago a snow storm rushed over Berlin and temperatures have mostly been freezing. I really hate winter...
The Christmas Feeling is catching everyone and for me it's the time to get cozy in my bed with light chains, hot chocolate from Zotter and some wonderful sunny memories of 2013.

Calella - Spain

Yalong Bay - Hainan Island China
Happy 3rd Advent to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment