Wednesday 4 September 2013

My Summer 2013

This year's summer has been quite exciting since I wasn't bound to any limits. Some days after prom I've been to a HOLI Festival in Berlin, bashing colours everywhere and enjoying the nice weather, but after a couple of hours we couldn't stand the smell of the powder anymore and the music has been a bit low so we decided to leave for sushi.
Later on I went camping to the Baltic Sea for the first time and we had some lush 10 days without any adults at the seaside. I met a bunch of new people and the girl on the last picture with brown hair even visited me at the end of her holidays.
Just like the last two years I went to Austria with the orchestra to play at the j:opera festival summer. This year we had the honour to play Humperdinck's Hänsel & Gretel, his most famous and one of the most beautiful operas ever!
I really enjoyed this trip, even though our orchestra was seperated into 5 accomodations, but thanks to our manager we had many bicycles (accidents inclusive) to get from one place to another.
At the moment I'm doing an internship at my town's hospital in the otorhinolarygology (ear nose throat) department and I've already seen 2 surgeries..It's quite exhausting since I have to get up quite early and walk around all day, but it's a lot of fun and I'm gaining quite a good insight into the job of being a doctor. So maybe you can consult me one day ;)
This was it for now, you'll soon get to read more again!

No comments:

Post a Comment